***New Online Bid Submission Portal Coming Soon***
CPS Energy is excited to announce development of a new Supplier Management System for online access to solicitations, submission of bids and maintaining your supplier account. CPS Energy will transition to this new, web-based software system on November 30, 2020. The system will be accessible to all suppliers interested in doing business with CPS Energy, and will include the following key features:
Viewing Active Bid Opportunities:
• Access the solicitation documents to include all instructions and details
• Add the solicitation due date to your calendar
• Ask questions and receive answers within the bid submission portal
• View and acknowledge solicitation addenda
Submitting Bids in Response to Solicitations:
• Attach your bid submission easily
• See a bid clock countdown that shows the days/hours/minutes/seconds until bids are due
• Please note your bid will remain sealed until the official bid due date and time
Our “go live” date is November 30, 2020, after which all the above functions will be processed online through our system. The system will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will permit you to review active solicitations and submit bids at your convenience.
Thank you in advance for your participation. We look forward to the implementation of this system, which will make it easier for you to view solicitations and submit bids, while increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of our procurement process.
While we transition all solicitations to this new system, all bid advertisements will remain accessible here: