We are committed to helping all of our customers keep warm during the winter. Project WARM (Winter Assistance Relief Mobilization) provides temporary assistance to residential customers who are experiencing tough financial times.
Eligible customers receive:
- Credit on their CPS Energy utility bills.
- Information about our programs on weatherization, low-cost/no-cost energy efficiency, senior-citizen aid and critical care assistance.
To qualify, you must:
- Be experiencing a financial hardship and have an income at or below 125% of federal poverty guidelines.
- Have small or school-age children.
- Be elderly, handicapped or require critical care equipment.
- Be a resident of San Antonio or Bexar County.
- Be able to present proof of income, hardship and number of family members.
Apply for WARM assistance by contacting the City of San Antonio Department of Human Services at (210) 207-7830 for an appointment.